2009년 12월 10일 목요일

토마토 Daily 학습 메일

토마토메인   2009년 12월 10일 토익교재서비스 텝스교재서비스 토익스터디 토마토카페 토익/텝스 정보
Questions 1-5 refer to the following letter and form.
Mr. Todd Bernstein
Personnel Director
G-Force Advertising
Hutchinson Building
Manhattan, New York

Dear Mr. Bernstein,

I am writing to apply for the vacancy in your advertising agency. I believe I could do an excellent
job as project assistant at G-Force Advertising, and I would love the opportunity to work in your
dynamic team.

Firstly, I believe I have the right skills for the advertised position. I graduated with a Bachelor in
Commerce from Field-Worthington College, which is evidence of my academic ability and
intelligence. Moreover, I've also undertaken an internship at the prestigious firm Johnson &
Duleep. My background shows that I have the knowledge and experience to be a successful
project assistant at G-Force Advertising.

I am also a highly dependable and resourceful person. I have the ability to use my initiative and
take leadership of certain issues and problems. I relish chances to work independently and
challenge myself.


I firmly believe that I am the right person for the job. I look forward to hearing back from you after
you review this letter and my online application.
G-Force Advertising

Online Application

 

Position Applied for
Project Assistant 

Personal Information

Name
Federico Gonzalez

Address
101/3 Jaspen Drive, Noberg County

Phone Number
08-990-7765

Email
Federciog@mpqmail.com

Qualifications

Degree/Diploma and Graduation Date
Bachelor of Commerce, Field-Worthington College, September 2009

Additional Skills and Qualifications
Diploma in Advanced Graphic Design Skills, Littleton Community College

Employment History

Current/Previous Position
Intern at Johnson & Duleep, January 2009-March 2009

Responsibilities
Rearranging office files
Dealing with paperwork
Conducting market research and customer surveys

May we contact your previous employer?                            Yes/No

References

Name/Title/Contact Details

Professor Jenny Hasler
Commerce Department, Field-Worthington College
Ph: 020-807-0065
Email: jhasler@fieldworthington.ac

Colleen Watts
Advertising Supervisor
Johnson & Duleep
Ph: 03-574-8088 ext. 340
Email:
Colleen@jandp.com


Please note: Applicants certify that the above information is correct to the best of their knowledge.
Providing false information in a job application may give G-Force Advertising sufficient reason not
to hire an applicant, or to dismiss that individual at a later date.

What has Mr. Gonzalez written?    
(A) A resignation letter  
(B) A letter of recommendation  
(C) A cover letter  
(D) A letter of acceptance  

The word "relish" in paragraph 3, line 2 in the letter is closest in meaning to    
(A) enjoy  
(B) provide  
(C) relieve  
(D) replace  

Which qualification does Mr. Gonzalez NOT highlight in the letter?    
(A) His experience as an intern  
(B) His bachelor's degree  
(C) His graphic design skills  
(D) His leadership  

What field does Mr. Gonzalez have experience in?    
(A) Direct marketing  
(B) Creative advertising  
(C) Customer service  
(D) Office administration  

According to the form, why might applicants be fired from their job?    
(A) For omitting important information  
(B) For performing below standard  
(C) For lying on his job application  
(D) For failing to certify his qualifications  
 
tit_토익나라별발음듣기

We'll be holding an interview with world-famous heart surgeon, Dr. Peters.

저희는 세계적으로 유명한 심장 외과의사인 피터스 박사와 인터뷰를 할 겁니다.

btn_발음호주  btn_발음영국  btn_발음미국
tit_뉴스청취
개발도상국가들을 대상으로 어린이 한 명당 휴대용 컴퓨터 한대를 보급하는 운동이 전개되고 있어 가난한 나라 어린이들을 위한 배움의 기회가 넓혀지고 있습니다. 미국에서 시작된...
 btn_전문듣기  btn_스크립트보기
tit_리딩풀기
The clay must be packed into the mold as ------- as possible to prevent air pockets from forming.
A. tighter B. tightest
C. tightly D. tightness
btn_리딩정답및해설
tit_vacatoon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기