2009년 12월 31일 목요일

토마토 Daily 학습 메일

토마토메인   2009년 12월 31일 토익교재서비스 텝스교재서비스 토익스터디 토마토카페 토익/텝스 정보
Questions 1-3 refer to the following email.
From: Barry Tannings
To: Madhu Prasad
Subject: Thursday's Workshop

Madhu,

I'm writing concerning this Thursday's computer skills workshop. As you're probably aware, five
employees in my team have signed up for your course. However, I'm afraid they'll no longer be
able to attend. We have to make a presentation to some potential investors on Friday, so I'm going
to need everyone in the team to help with the preparations. I'm sure you can understand the
situation.

I would still like the contingent from my team to take part in the training event as I think it will be
beneficial for them to hear your valuable advice and insight. Accordingly, I hope that we can come up with an alternative arrangement. I was wondering if you would mind changing the timing of the
workshop so that my employees could attend. If not, would it be possible to schedule an
additional session for sometime next Monday? Please let me know if you will be able to
accommodate either of these options.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Barry
 

What is Mr. Tannings' email mainly about?    
(A) Arranging a training event  
(B) Preparing for a meeting with investors  
(C) Developing presentation skills  
(D) Fixing some malfunctioning computers  

Why does Mr. Tannings want to change the schedule?    
(A) His team has not properly prepared for the course.  
(B) He will be in a meeting when the workshop is on.  
(C) The employees in his team have other commitments.  
(D) Several members of his team will be away from the office.  

The word "contingent" in paragraph 2, line 1, is closest in meaning to    
(A) association  
(B) group  
(C) management  
(D) organization  
 
tit_토익나라별발음듣기
Leaves are blowing in the breeze.
 
나뭇잎이 바람에 날리고 있다.
btn_발음호주  btn_발음영국  btn_발음미국
tit_뉴스청취
아프리카 남동부 국가, 짐바브웨에서는 로버트 무가베 대통령과 모간 창기라이 총리간의 정치적 충돌이 계속될 것으로 관측되고 있습니다. 정권을 독점해온 무가베 대통령과 그에 대항...
 btn_전문듣기  btn_스크립트보기
tit_리딩풀기
The slowing economy is now clearly affecting software suppliers, resulting in feelings of anxiety ------- the outlook for the industry.
A. above B. over
C. from D. toward
btn_리딩정답및해설
tit_vacatoon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기