2010년 3월 19일 금요일

토마토 Daily 학습 메일 (3월 19일)

토마토메인 토익교재서비스 텝스교재서비스 토익스터디 토마토카페 토익/텝스정보
Questions 1-3 refer to the following email.

From: Gabriel Rushmore, Head of Marketing
To: Edwina Van Eeten, HR Director
Date: March 13
Re: Interviews

Hi, Edwina,

I understand that you have arranged for the 4 most outstanding candidates to come in for
interviews over the next couple of days. I'm wondering whether you would mind if I sat in on the
interviews. The reason I want to be 1. ------- in the process is that I will need to work closely
with the successful applicant in the future. As you know, our business plan is to have greater
integration between departments in the future. In particular, the marketing and sales teams
2. ------- more than has traditionally been the case. As such, I'd like to make sure the regional
sales manager is someone I can get along with.

I have a relatively light schedule for the next two days, with just a few administrative tasks to
complete and non-urgent matters to attend to. Please let me know what times the interviews are
scheduled for, so I can 3. ------- the arrangements to join you.

Thanks,
Gabriel

 
(A) reported
(B) involved
(C) eliminated
(D) administered
 
(A) are collaborating
(B) would collaborate
(C) will collaborate
(D) would have collaborated
 
(A) have
(B) let
(C) do
(D) make
 
tit_토익나라별발음듣기

A man is loading his baggage into a taxi.

남자가 짐을 택시로 나르고 있다.

btn_발음호주  btn_발음영국  btn_발음미국
tit_리딩풀기
Flight Adventure, the most popular flight simulation game, features _______ excellent graphics that make you feel like a real pilot.

A. every B. many
C. much D. some of
btn_리딩정답및해설
tit_vacatoon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기