2010년 5월 12일 수요일

토마토 Daily 학습 메일 (5월 12일)

토마토메인
Questions 1 -2 refer to the following email.

From: Carl Evans, Operations Manager <carl1978@naruemail.com >
To: Lily Park, Administrative Assistant
Sent: March 13, 8:50 am
Subject: Staff Meeting

Hi Lily,

I'm currently stuck in transit at Denver airport. There's a severe snowstorm here which has
closed the airport this morning. As a result, it looks like I won't be able to make it back to the
office in time for this morning's staff meeting.  Please pass on my apologies to everyone at the
meeting. I'd also appreciate it if you could forward me a copy of the minutes straight after it
finishes as there are a number of items on the agenda that interest me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Carl


What is the main purpose of Mr. Evans' email?    
(A) To ask that his schedule for today be rearranged  
(B) To inform a colleague that he must miss an appointment  
(C) To inquire about alternative travel arrangements  
(D) To request information about a meeting agenda  

What should Ms. Park do later?    
(A) Apologize to her colleagues for coming late to a meeting  
(B) Forward all staff members a copy of Mr. Evans' proposal  
(C) Meet Mr. Evans at the airport to discuss the matter  
(D) Send Mr. Evans the minutes from the meeting  
 
tit_토익나라별발음듣기

I'm sorry, I've got other plans.

죄송해요, 다른약속이 있어서요.

btn_발음호주  btn_발음영국  btn_발음미국
tit_리딩풀기
Generally, you will have _______ trouble using books and journal articles than using the Internet.
A. little B. few
C. less D. fewer
btn_리딩정답및해설
tit_vacatoon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기